Precautions Before Moving the Simulator
Please read the following instructions before moving the simulator. Move at your own discretion
– Please make sure all wires are disconnected from the computer and outlet
– Make sure the wires are in an area that will not get snagged or caught on anything while moving the simulator
– More than one person will be required (4 is the recommended amount to ensure safety)
– This simulator is more than 300 lbs therefore we highly advise the people lifting this product are highly capable.
– To lift the front, pick up the simulator from the bottom of the electronic actuators as shown in the photo. Lifting from the top will only move the actuators internals which can get damaged very easily.
– To lift the rear, pick up the simulator from the bottom of the dampeners at the base of the plate and shown in the photo.
– Lift from all corners
– Make sure your feet are clear of the base plate to prevent your feet from getting caught underneath
– Make sure the location the simulator will be placed on is able to withstand the weight